Baltimore Nesties

Q: 1/2 sheet cake from Sam's/Costco

a) Which one is better?

b) How much do they cost?

c) Do you have to order in advance?

Re: Q: 1/2 sheet cake from Sam's/Costco

• I can't answer any of your questions, but they might have info on the website.  I know my family has been pleased with both Costco and Sam's cakes.
    image Thanksgiving, 2011 Amanda & Joe, June 28, 2008 Blog of Randomness BFP 6/10/11; Missed m/c at 5wk6d; D&C 7/18/11, Triploidy BFP 11/24/11, please be our sticky baby pregnant
  • image DoIreallyWantToChangeMyName:

a) Which one is better? Costco

b) How much do they cost? not really sure??  Could call

c) Do you have to order in advance? at least 2 days....

IUI#1 = 09/10 - Canceled - Dx w/POF
    DE IVF #1= 04/11 - BFP
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Costco
    I think around $25 or less
    Yes and no. Depends on how specific you want your cake. They always have cakes there for pick up, but I am no tsure if you can get it personalized at that point!
  • costco- 16.99 (no tax)  you have to get a filling- cheesecake, chocolate or strawberry mouse.  requires a 24 hour minimum advance order.  i have order forms scanned and saved in my computer, order them ALL.THE.TIME

sam's- you get a choice of whipped icing or buttercream. 

personally i like the sam's whipped icing the best.

• Costco is much better, imo, their cakes are great! I have no idea what the cost it, I always get a ton of other stuff and don't even think to look at the price of just the cake but I don't think more than $20.
  • I've never had Sam's cakes, but Costco's are delicious!  We've also gotten a few cakes from BJ's and they are awesome too...though I think Costco may have the edge there.
  • Costco!!  Their mousse filling is the bombbbbbbbbbbbbbbb! 

We get Sams at work...mmeh.

They are both cheap..like $25 or less.  Give them at least 2-3 days notice.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • i agree the mousse is good but i just love whipped icing.