Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: New Moon Trailer...

• I Liked it, I want to see more!

I noticed someone mentioned in one of the below posts about the meadow with Laurant and Bella and then they show jacob...

But if you look they show jake and he is shirtless... then it shows him with a shirt on running and transforming into the werewolf... so I think they just pieced together that scene for the clip.

• image DeadlyDame85:

I Liked it, I want to see more!

I noticed someone mentioned in one of the below posts about the meadow with Laurant and Bella and then they show jacob...

But if you look they show jake and he is shirtless... then it shows him with a shirt on running and transforming into the werewolf... so I think they just pieced together that scene for the clip.

yeah..but she yells at Jake to run.

• image funkypineapple:
    image DeadlyDame85:

Yeah.. and she is wearing two different outfits too.. with laurent she is wearing a plaid shirt with a gray jacket and her backpack and then when she yells jake run and he transforms.. she is wearing a brown jacket.

Maybe its two different scenes?

• I'm going to have to watch it again. I think in the excitement.. I missed it all.
  • image DeadlyDame85:
    image funkypineapple:
    image DeadlyDame85:

Yeah.. and she is wearing two different outfits too.. with laurent she is wearing a plaid shirt with a gray jacket and her backpack and then when she yells jake run and he transforms.. she is wearing a brown jacket.

Maybe its two different scenes?

Probably. They just peice things together to make a Trailer.

[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/Rikkijean2389/255073914_loLkS9mh_c.jpg[/IMG]