Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WTB Birds cake-topper

I am looking for a cute little pair of birds to sit atop my anniversary cake.  I really wanted an Ann Wood handmade wedding bird cake-topper for my wedding cake, but did not get it and now I'm hoping someone is selling theirs so that I can have the cake I really wanted at my wedding, on my first anniversary.

Here's a link to the kind of birds I'm seeking: http://www.annwoodhandmade.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3

Contact me at [email protected] if you have one for sale.

Re: WTB Birds cake-topper

• did you try etsy.com? They have tons of cute birds cake toppers.
  • Hey-

I actually managed to get a set from Anne by emailing her...Her email is [email protected]

She is really busy, but will usually let you know when something is going to be coming into the shop that week. The other trick is that stuff usually shows up Wednesdays, in the morning.

Also, as the pp suggested, there are great bird cake toppers on etsy too.

~Julie