West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

suggestions please?

I'm looking for something to do with my friends that are here from out of town. We went to the beach yesterday, and I got fried, so the beach is out for today. But would like to do something that it outside, that doesn't cost a lot of money, and preferably in Hillsborough County....

Any suggestions?

Re: suggestions please?

• What about walking around Ybor? You could get on the street car and ride over to Channelside and Harbor Island too. It's just a couple bucks to ride!
  • I saw an article in TBT (this is in St. Pete, though) you can rent bikes for $8/hr or less depending on how long you want them.  I want to go do it one day, but FI doesn't know how to ride a bike yet.  I need to teach him and then go do it.  Also, this is out in the sun, so...

I'm really no help at all.  I'm sorry. 

• I know it's super late in the day now, but I just saw this and it looks super fun! Maybe for future reference?? We did a Segway tour in the Bahamas and it was so fun!

www.magiccarpetglide.com