Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FS: Brown & pink items - runners, centerpieces, and more!

Check out the links in my sig to view items and my For Sale Bio.

Prices aren't set in stone, I am willing to negotiate. If you need more info or pictures, just email me at [email protected]. =)

List of items:

-4 heart shaped glass holders used for floating candles -$10
- 8 small candy dish holders - $5
- Floating candles - used for about 1 hour, rose shaped. 4 pink and 4 white, floral scented - $10
- 1 medium sized hurricane glass - $2
- Solid satin pink tablerunners - Handmade - used on round table that seats 6-8 people with about 5 inches overhanging left - $30 for or $3 each
- Topiary centerpieces - 16 total - pink, mauve, brown, and cream colors - $80 for all or $6 each
- Custom made ring bearer pillow and flower girl basket - brown with pink polka dots - $50 for set
- Custom made matching pen - brown with pink polka dots - $12
- Sheer aisle runner - 100 feet long - only first 50 feet used - some minor tears - $20

- Antique-looking hair pin. Flower design with whitish/clear crystals. $10

- Antique-looking hair clip. Flower design with multi-color crystals. $10

- Home-made white calla lilly bouquet. Has 5 stems, the bottom is wrapped with white satin ribbon. $7