North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

GatorHighTowers

Were you not at Phoenix Animal Rescue today? Or did we just miss each other?

Michelle was super nice, I have been looking into volunteering at a shelter and definitely like this one.

Re: GatorHighTowers

• No, I wasn't there. I woke up yesterday really sick with a fever so I stayed home. DH was there...working in the barn.  I'm sorry I missed you.  I'm glad you like Michelle. We've been wokring with Phoenix since Oct. 2007 and have been really happy with them.  We're going to be getting a new foster dog pretty soon. So far we've fostered 4 dogs through them...and adopted 1. Hopefully I'll get a chance to  meet you sometime.
  • Sorry you don't feel well. I probably met your DH and didnt realize it. We have never fostered before but want to get there eventually.
  • Gator, did your current foster get adopted or are you taking in 2?

I've seen you post about her on the Pets board but didn't get on that board for a few weeks with wedding chaos so I might have missed something if she got adopted.

• image bayhunter6:

Gator, did your current foster get adopted or are you taking in 2?

I've seen you post about her on the Pets board but didn't get on that board for a few weeks with wedding chaos so I might have missed something if she got adopted.

Yeah, Brooke got adopted the weekend of the 15th.  She went to an 80+ year old lady with a cat.  the woman loves her and she doesn't mind the cat at all.  The lady has spoiled her rotten...new toys and treats and bed, etc.  She found out that Brooke likes PB sandwiches so she bought her her own jar of PB and a loaf of bread!

We're working out some anxiety issues with Marley right now...all the bad weather made him so anxious. But once he's settled down again, we're getting another foster.  Our limit is one at a time. I think we're getting Donatella.