Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

***cia*** re: wreath

You may not believe this, but Target carries a line of dried foliage and flower wreaths.  They are really pretty, but not large enough for what I was looking for.  I don't know if you ever found any others that you liked- if not you should chek these out.  Some stores definitely have a better selection than others.  They are in the same aisle, opposite the synthetic floral wreaths.

They don't have the spring line they had in the store online, some are more flower-y, one is that green and made of dried artichokes (prettier than it sounds.)  This is a swag online of what some of the wreaths look like in the store:

I love their spring wreath, but it's not online, either.  : / 

Re: ***cia*** re: wreath

• THANK YOU!  I will go check it out.  I went to michael's and bought some silks to make my own, but I just don't feel like it.  They're still in the bag and have been for a few weeks now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker