Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Gorgeous Pronovias Lace Wedding Dress! $1100

I have a gorgeous wedding dress for sale!! It is a White One by Pronovias, style number 242.

This dress reminds me of a period piece and it is so beautiful, so vintage, so classic, timeless...Romantic, ethereal..

It is a beautiful empire waist dress, all lace, with intricate beading. In a sea of fitted strapless wedding dresses, this Empire waist dress is a breath of fresh air.

The lace, the pretty boloro jacket, all lends itself to make this dress seem like it is from a different place, a different time. This dress will just take your breath away it is so lovely...my pictures don't do it justice!!

Love...thy name is Pronovias :)

It is a size 12, which is street size 8, but I normally wear about a 6 and it was only slightly too big for me. It was a sample from a Bridal Boutique but in perfect condition. The ribbon has come unstitched just right next to the zipper, but this a very minor fix, it just needs to be tacked back down. It will require a light drycleaning, but there is no dirt or dust showing on the dress at all and very minor on the inside.

The dress was originally over $3000 and the cost of drycleaning is reflected in the price. The tags are all inside the dress.

Get this dress..it is one of the most romantic dresses I have ever come across! You will absolutely love it!

Email me for more pictures! Serious inquiries only! NO SCAMMERS!

Just click on the pic below to enlarge it and please email me at [email protected]