West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**blossomtg85**

I love your married bio! You looked beautiful!

Quick question for you... where did you and your H go in Jamaica for your honeymoon? We won a free honeymoon to Couples resort and will be leaving in three weeks (when we finally get to take it!) to Couples Swept Away in Negril. I'd love to know what you did while you were there - anything that's a Do Not Miss? I know we want to go horse back riding, and it's my understanding that there is a great ATV experience where you also get to visit a local school... ?

Re: **blossomtg85**

• **Butting in**

Dh and I went to Couples Swept Away for our honeymoon.  It was seriously the BEST week of my life! We had so much fun.  We only left the resort once, which was to go to Margaritaville which is like a quarter mile down the beach.  There was sooo much to do at the resort.  We went snorkling almost every day, did the hobie cat boats, paddle boats, jet skis and hung out on the beach.  The best part of the whole place is the swim up pool bar and the cabana boys on the beach.  They give you a little flag to stick in the sand when you need a drink and they will bring you one.  You have to try the Jamaican Browning drink.  It is a frozen drink that tastes JUST like a brownie! It was so good!  I also recommend making reservations at Feathers (the nicer/ dressy restaurant)  it was such amazing food!  There is always something to do, and they have a desk where you can book excursions too.  If you want you can PM me your email address and I can send you pictures.  I hope you have a great time.  I am so jealous!  DH and I want to go back for our 5 year anniversary.

• MrsFireman19 - YGM! Thank you!
  • I have a question... when you do these AI does the price include everything? Food, drinks, the activites etc.
  • nursemindy - This is our first time doing an All Inclusive so it may vary from place to place, but I know with Couples all of the food and alcohol are included, as well as many activities (snorkeling, catamaran tour, etc.) With some of the Couples resorts, horse back riding is included, but not the one we're going to. They also offer paid excursions, and upgrades. (I think we're paying for a private dinner on the beach, champagne in our room upon our arrival, etc.)

• We went to Sandals in Ocho Rios. It was pretty awesome!! I have never been to Negril so I am not sure if the locations or resorts are similar. We did the scuba training which was $80 and then we could scuba for free all week. The water was too choppy and we never even got to snorkel. They weren't even going to refund us but we ended up making good friends with the front desk and they did it for us. We went to Dunns River Falls and we also did the ziplining in the jungle. The ziplining is really popular all over Jamaica so I would think there is one close to Negril. I really loved it but you girls talking about Couples Swept Away has me interested in that place. Enjoy your trip, that is so awesome!!
  • image nursemindy1204:
    I have a question... when you do these AI does the price include everything? Food, drinks, the activites etc.

Sandals included food, drinks, and their own activities. We booked excursions off site but they still provided us transportation. We were honeymooning so we got a great complimentary package with free champagne and breakfast in bed. You can get breakfast or any room service for that matter anytime for free, but the honeymoon breakfast was extra special. They had fancy restaurants but we didn't have to pay an upgrade fee, just make reservations in advance. And we had a butler which was REALLY cool and they made all the reservations and excursions bookings for us. If you ever go to Sandals I would recommend the butler service because the resorts are really big and they will drive you all around in golf carts to where ever you want to go, and give you a cell phone to call them on. It definitely made our trip so much more convenient since we weren't wasting time getting lost on the property or figuring out how to do things.