North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

just for fun...

Go to Urbandictionary.com and look up your name.  C&P the definition.

Here's mine: A beautiful, hott, sexy girl. One who thinks she is not pretty but is the most gorgeous person ive ever seen. she will one day end up with all she ever dreamed of, because she didnt take advantage of what she had when she was younger. She makes the perfect girlfriend. The most popular girl ever. Also, is strong and great at sports. If you break up with an Alison then you are pretty much gay because there is no other girl out there like her.

There are several like that, but then there's this one: An ugly hoe, used by many guys and gets tossed around among them, she uses them to which would make her a prostitute

Re: just for fun...

• I was sure it was going to be a Gosselin reference.  Nope!

A girl's name. Most girls named Kate are gorgeous, clever, friendly, lovely, generous, kind, have a good sense of humour, are quite spontaneous and make the perfect girlfriend.

And oddly, this...

the girl who is sex.

Confused 
  • Hmmm...

1.  Fawn:  An attractive girl.

2.  Fawn: Used in place of the F word.  (...really?)

3. Fawn: Fake A$$ Wankster Native. These are commonly found in the subways and at the transit centers and in the malls all over Canada (and also possibly the USA), especially hobo-infested cities such as Edmonton, Vancouver, or Toronto. The average age is about 14 or 15, and they usually wear Exco or Exhaust clothing (because it is cheap but looks like 'real' urbanwear). They are commonly seen smoking stolen cigarettes and flashing gang signs they don't even know, waving two-inch knives, and hustling the elderly with phrases such as "if ya dont gives me that skrilla im'a hafta buss' a cap in yo' ass, bizzitch!"

The definition doesn't stop there but I think you get the idea.

Indifferent 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sarah

1. The name "Sarah" is translated from the Hebrew language. It means "Princess"...and rightly so!

and my favorite:

2. A hero, a friend, a sexy piece of a$$.

3. A quiet, sensitive girl. Loves animals and loves to be with people. Not selfish and thinks of others constantly. Doesn't always revolve her life around guys, and thinks education is more important.
    man, i wish i was a sarah like you!

*Spelling errors fixed to protect the guilty.
  • OMG Mine are hilarious!

Brittany

A tranny.
    A fatass who will most likely eat her babies.
    A buck-toothed rabbit *** with fat shoulders.
    A *** who no one likes.
  • Gabrielle

1) derived from the biblical character of a messenger angel gabriel
    2) heavenly sweet, strong, and protective
    3) heaven sent
    4) amazingly attractive and beautiful

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Jennifer

1.The nicest girl in the world.
    Quiet, shy, but very cute once you get to know her

2. A really sexy, funny, smart girl that every guy wants.
    Damn, you lucky bastard, your gf is a total Jennifer!

WTF?  an eavesdropping ninja.
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/20f6ivk.jpg[/IMG]
  • What, like you're not a ninja?
  • image Ben&Gabrielle2009:

Gabrielle

1) derived from the biblical character of a messenger angel gabriel
    2) heavenly sweet, strong, and protective
    3) heaven sent
    4) amazingly attractive and beautiful

damn, you actually got a normal one.

• 1- someone who is amazing awesome and random and the best person i ever met.
    2- nice, fun, pretty, giving, friendly, amazing, and all around probably the best person in the whole entire world!!

Very pretty! Smart and is a good mate,
    will stick up for her mates. Popular and everyone likes her! One heck of a person
    Woahh, she's so cool!
    - Yeahh she;s a jodi

But then there's this one Indifferent

1. A girl who enjoys grinding at the club with her brother.

2. Wears apple bottom jeans and boots with the fur and the whole club looks at her because she is dancing with her brother.

3. Just an overall disgusting human being who sees herself as a goddess because bouncers love her.

4. The laziest individual on the planet. Get up at noon? pfft, 4pm. School? ha! Job? no way!

"OMG is that girl grinding her ass on her brother's crotch?"

"yea shes totally a Jodi."

Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • What is up with Jodi loving on her brother so much? Indifferent
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/20f6ivk.jpg[/IMG]
  • Yeah, that skeeves me out.

I do like to wear apple bottom jeans and boots with the fur though :)

Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • I liked this one the best:

1- someone who is amazing awesome and random and the best person i ever met.
    2- nice, fun, pretty, giving, friendly, amazing, and all around probably the best person in the whole entire world!!

Obviously, since there are 2 Jodi's we're the best people in the world.. and yeah.. the brother one was pretty gross.

Blog

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsjeLIN/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wsjeLIN/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]