Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Morning!

It's the last day of April! Can you believe it?
imageimageimage
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image

Re: Morning!

• No! Geez, time is flying.
  • morning.....just got off work and i have a REALLY bad headache...ouchy....and I have to go back tonight!  but I hope everyone else has a WONDERFUL day! Big Smile
  • Good morning!!

This year has just gone by so fast. I swear it was just valentines day like 2 weeks ago.

• Good morning. Yeah, I actually can believe it's the end of April. This month went by a little slow for me.
  • Good Morning. I am in disbelief that it will be May tomorrow. I am also in denial that Eric is turning one in May. I swear I just came back from maternity leave a couple months ago....

Not much planned today. We usually take the dogs for a walk at Victoria Gardens every night after dinner, but the weather doesn't look like it will permit today.

• image Val&Jason:

Good Morning. I am in disbelief that it will be May tomorrow. I am also in denial that Eric is turning one in May. I swear I just came back from maternity leave a couple months ago....

Not much planned today. We usually take the dogs for a walk at Victoria Gardens every night after dinner, but the weather doesn't look like it will permit today.

It does seem like yesterday that you came back from maternity leave!

imageimageimage

• This year has gone by SO fast. I have 30 more days of school left. It's unbelievable. Though I can't wait till school is out.

Hope you feel better Shannon.

• Amy- I would be counting down the days as well! How are your students doing? Has your meanie boss been any better?
    imageimageimage

• The time has flewn! I can't believe I'll have been married for one year on Monday!! Wow, crazy!
  • Robyn - My seniors have major senioritis. I've had to talk to a few of them for mouthing off to me. I had one sit and argue with me in the middle of class then jokingly ask what I would do I he threw a book at my head. Ugh. Haven't really had any more interactions with the boss. I avoid him at all costs. I'm just hoping I don't have the end of the year issues that I did last year. He seriously called me at home and asked me to come in not once but twice during my summer vacation. I so wish I could walk away from this place. Anyway. Didn't mean to vent all over the place here. Can you tell its a sore subject? Smile
  • Morning.  Today is the 5 year anniversary of me donating a kidney to my dad.  He is still perfectly healthy.  I am so, so thankful.  I sent him a Happy Anniversary cookie cake from Mrs. Fields.  I am home from work with a nasty cold/fever.  Yuck.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers