Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Party Pigs?

Did they all turn into party citys?  I was going to run to the one at Hancock Center over lunch, but I can't find any information on it.  Does anyone know if it is still there, is now a party city, or is gone for good?

Thanks!

Re: Party Pigs?

• That Party Pig is now a tanning salon and a Pei Wei.  Its been gone for years.

The one I know of is South in the Brodie shopping area near World Market.

BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm pretty sure they are all Party City now. Here are their local locations:

Austin 5601 Brodie Lane
    Austin, TX 78745
    (512) 892-2721

Austin 11150 Research Blvd.
    Austin, TX 78759
    (512) 343-8181

Austin 12901 N. I-H 35
    Austin, TX 78753
    (512) 275-1200

Cedar Park 11066 Pecan Park Blvd
    Cedar Park, TX 78613
    (512) 250-9222

Round Rock 2601 South IH 35, Building D
    Round Rock, TX 78664
    (512) 248-9009
  • Monie-  I went there in college.  :)  Now that I am working downtown, that was the only place I could think to go to.  Pei Wei does sound good,  but not exactly what I needed.  Thanks!