Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

GOOD NEWS for Wednesday!

My hair is clean!  hehehe, that's really sad.

Re: GOOD NEWS for Wednesday!

• For the first time, my softball team didn't loose our game! LOL We didn't win, we tied, but still!

- We scored more points than we ever had.

- The opposing teams scored less points than any other team against us.

- The team we played has beat other teams that have beat us, so we know they are good.

- I was at bat and brought in the run that tied the game!

YAY! It was so exciting! I see now why people play sports Cool

• I won Bunko last night!

My sister is coming to town tonight to get her housing/daycare/summer camps set up.  Only one more month until she will be here perm.!!!

• We are FINALLY at race weekend! Our flight out to California is tomorrow and I'm so excited to finally get this race over and done with!
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • YAY austxgrl... I hope I get to meet her soon Big Smile

Only 28 something hours left before we go on vacation and I am off work for 2 weeks...

• I have a doctor's appt today at 1:00 today!  I know the excitement will eventually wear off, but it's still fun to go in and hear baby's heart beat. 
  • My SIL and nephew are coming tomorrow! I am so excited to meet my nephew for the first time.

• I finally got to watch the last two episodes of Grey's Anatomy that I missed!  SO good!
    Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • I have Pilates tonight.  Afterwards my friend and I are eating at Thundercloud (yummy!) and then we're going to Baskin Robbins for the .31 ice cream.  I have been looking forward to the ice cream for a month and it's finally here!!!
  • We gave a successful Stock the Bar shower for DH's friends this weekend, and I am really excited it went well. I am also glad this weekend I don't have to do anything to get ready for it!
  • We are starting the flooring project soon (as soon as tomorrow, depending on the installer). Also furniture shopping. I wish I could convince DH to the paint this year, he is worried it will be a stretch and he is worried about the economy so we are not spending all the savings right now.

• We leave for our "anniversary trip" to San Fran tomorrow!!!
    Photobucket
  • I got a delicious free scoop from Ben & Jerry's last night, and even though the line was out the door when I arrived, it moved quickly.  Cake Batter flavor = Mmmmmm!

After my scoop, I went to the grocery store, and scored some wine and cheese samples.  It was like a very good dream!