Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Shutterfly photobooks

Anyone used shutterfly to make a photobook?  What did you like/dislike about it?  Would you recommend it?

I've used My Publisher before, but Shutterfly seems to give more options so I'm looking for opinions before I make another book.

TIA!

Re: Shutterfly photobooks

• I use mypublisher and create the pages in powerpoint, then you have complete control over every layout of everypage, let me know if you want more instructions on how to do it.  I've never used shutterfly before, so not sure about that one.
  • I have used snapfish and blurb.com

?I like blurb the best.?

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/67va0h.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2usbtxj.jpg[/IMG]

"Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true."
    Martin Luther King Jr.
  • I have used Shutterfly and I really enjoy it.  I have made a wedding book for my MIL and a trip book for my mom.  They were pretty easy except having to go through tons of photos to get out the red eye and I still missed one or two.  If you want to see them you can email me at zabeth_ice at hotmail. 
  • I've used Shutterfly to make quite a few books. It's super easy and not expensive at all. I made one recently on my daughters first year and it only took a couple of hours! I love it!