Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Baby stores in OKC

Aside from BRU & Storkland, are there any other baby stores in OKC I should know about? We're planning to look at furniture for the nursery this weekend(!)

TIA!

Re: Baby stores in OKC

• Baby Depot inside Burlington Coat Factory is where we got our furniture.  If you do decide to buy from there, pick up any of the free baby magazines, and a lot of them will have 10% off Baby Depot coupons.  I REALLY wish I had known about that before we bought ours! 

• we got our furniture from Baby Depot too.  If you register there they will send you a coupon for like $25 off a $200 purchase or something like that too.  We paid for each piece of furniture seperately so we could use 10% off coupons!

There is also a Baby USA store at Hefner and May I think.  I have never been in there, just driven past so I don't know what it is like inside.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • there is an awesome little baby boutique in north park mall... can't remember the name at the moment... WAY too expensive for me to every buy anything there but a great places to get super chic ideas for boys and girls... i LOVE the place! just wish i could remember the name (MOMMY BRAIN)
  • I highly recommend Storkland for furniture...we ordered our crib there (PIB) and all the furniture there is really good quality and sturdy. Also the prices are pretty resonable for the quaility and pretty quick shipping. We order March 31 and it will arrive in the next 2 weeks. There is also BellaBlue in Edmond, cute maternity/baby stuff.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Room to Dream is the store inside Northpark Mall.  It is absolutely adorable.  I love to look in there and dream about having a baby someday  :)  You should definitely go in and look, even if it's just for ideas.  You'll love it!

http://www.northparkmallokc.com/roomtodream.html
  • Room to Dream is insane, really.   There are a couple new stores in Spring Creek here in Edmond- Lil dudes and divas- baby/toddler/kids clothes.  Pickes & Ice Cream- maternity clothes.   Also, Cinnamon Bears downtown Edmond is a very cute baby boutique. 

Anyhow, we got our crib and such from Target.

• Pottery Barn Kids is at Penn Square Mall. There's also Lily Bee's in Nichols Hills Plaza.

?For clothes and such, also try the Funky Monkey, On a Whim, and Glimpse. In Norman, there's the new Tulips kids store on campus corner that is my new fave.?

• we drive by the Funky Monkey all the time on the way to church and i always wondered what it was... now i know!