Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

hurry up and wait... I CAN'T STAND IT!!!

well apparently the seminary is waiting on one letter before they can consider Steven's application complete so it will most likely be next week before we know FOR SURE that we are moving... which i guess in a way is okay i have a HUGE garage sale coming up next weekend (if any of you need anything that i don't want... please come and see me!) and so we really can't do any real house hunting or anything like that until after next weekend but i am getting anxious! i have been watching decorating shows for years just waiting until we got a nice little house of our very own... i realize that we own this house but like Erin has said i am not a fan of new construction... there is no character and it's way hard trying to create character on blank slates!

anyway... i guess i am a little stuck for the moment... just one more lesson in patience for me!

Re: hurry up and wait... I CAN'T STAND IT!!!