Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Recommend your OKC area builder

that builds houses under 2000square feet.  thanks, girls!

Re: Recommend your OKC area builder

• I recommend Jim Campbell.  He is excellent and certified.  Let me know if you want more info.  I can set you up a meeting with him.  I work for him.  Check out Jimcampbellhomes.com
  • Edmond/north okc, sorry I should be more specific.  :)
  • We just bought a home from Jack Evans with Timber Creek Homes.  Our realtor said Jack makes some of the best quality homes he has seen.  Ours is 1700 sq ft in NW OKC.
  • Baxter Lancaster...sorry I have no idea if he builds north but his homes are beautiful.

• DR Horton

Jeff Click

New Haven

Dodson

• Hey, thanks for the info on Jeff Click...that's one of the builders we were looking into.  The home have now, we had built by ideal homes...we're kind of leaning towards them again...plus, they have a trade-in program, which is kind of neat....We just want to see what else is out there before we commit...
  • I didn't know that about Jeff Click.  He builds in alot of the new neighborhoods on the far west side of Edmond.

I would seriously look into DR Horton.  I looked through some of his homes and they are gorgeous.

• pretty late response - I used to work for Silverstone homes...they build a lot of huge homes, but I know they have at least 1 or 2 neighborhoods that are under 2000 sf.  they have a website - i think it's just silverstone-homes.com