Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Tulsa Nesties Help!

Ok Ladies. I'm trying to plan a surprise b-day party for DH's 30th b-day in July. I'm hoping to invite around 20-25 and have the party around 2 in the afternoon. His best friend lives in Broken Arrow, so I've got him helping me. I would like to have the party somewhere in Tulsa as we are from OKC and DH's family is from Arkansas, so Tulsa is about half way. His friend suggested a place called "El Guapo" that I believe is downtown. I've never heard of it and the website was of no help. Would this be a good place for this kind of party? Do you have any other suggestions of places to have this? TIA!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tulsa Nesties Help!

• I'm from Tulsa and I've never heard of El Guapo's. I looked at their website and it does look like its downtown. It actually looks like it's right next to McNellie's: http://www.mcnellies.com/

I have been to a birthday party at McNellie's and it was a blast! Are you looking for a specific type of restaurant? 

• I second McNellie's! I have been to a birthday party and a rehearsal dinner at McNellie's and both are a blast! I haven't been to El Guapo but I have heard good things about it. I am pretty sure that it is owned by the same people that own McNellie's. I know that after finals this past semester at least 20 people went to el Guapo around oneish and had a blast.

Another option that would be fun would be either of the Los Cabos. The one in Broken Arrow has an outdoor seating and bar and the one in Jenks has great atmosphere being on the Riverwalk.

• El Guapos and McNellie's are both owned by the same person ; ).  El Guapos has a big open patio upstairs and McNellie's has a private room you can rent to have a party.  Actually, it may be free with a minimum $$ amount of food/drinks.  I think either would be fun!  GL!