Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

GTG This Thursday!

Just a reminder.....our next GTG is scheduled for this Thursday. There's still time to RSVP, if you're interested. This will be the first GTG for a couple of ladies so, if you're considering coming but concerned about being "the new girl". don't worry.....you'll be in good company. And once you get past the initial introductions, you'll feel right at home. I know that meeting a bunch of internet strangers can be a little intimidating, but I promise that everyone is super friendly.

Since we have more than eight ladies attending, I'll be able to make reservations. I'll put it under my name (Jennifer). We'll hang around the front for a few minutes, but, if you show up late, we'll save you a seat. Smile

See you soon!

Re: GTG This Thursday!