Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Evening**

How have you been? Haven't see you for a while.

Re: **Evening**

• Hey girl!  I have been crazy.  My husband was laid off, I have been looking for a new job since my company started doing several unethical things related to billing (which is what I over-see) and they relocated us all to downtown Los Angeles after telling us all we are replaceable and take it or leave it (after 9 years here!).  Life has been so busy I have not had time for anything personal.  Oh and to top it all off I have had several friends pass away, my brother-in-law was diagnosed with holes in his brain (possible MS), my sister moved back in with Mom and Dad and I'm turning 30 in 21 days.  That about sums it all up.

I miss you guys though!  Brandy gave me the heads up that my advise might be helpful on Kristy's question, so I had to pop in.  I'm training 2 employees so I have to be in and out pretty quick though.

I see you are expecting!!!  Congrats.  Your going to be the bestest Mommie :)

• Oh so now your not talking to me, lol!
  • Hey, Evening! It's nice to see you back.  I was wondering about you.  I was actually trying to stalk you to see what happened to you.  LOL! I am sorry about you job situation.  I am sure that is very stressful  And I hope you DH will find a job soon.  I am in the same situation, and might not have a job at the end of this school year. 
  • Oops- I accidentally pressed "post" before I was done. 

I am sorry to hear about your BIL.  I am sure it is difficult for you and your family, and my thoughts are with all of you.

But hey- it is almost your birthday, so let me be the 1st to wish you a happy birthday! 30 isn't so bad, ya know... or so I heard.Wink I mean I wouldn't really know.  I am still 21.

And yeah, I am k/u.  We are so happy and excited. 

Come and play with us more often if you can.  Take care of you.

• Ha ha ha k/u!  Your too funny.  I am sorry to hear your back in the possibly looking for work situation again.  You just went through that not too long ago.  It so shouldn't be your turn again!  But at least you will have your little bundle of joy to spend your time with pretty soon.  That is so awesome.  Man, am I the only one who didn't get knocked up?