Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hawaii photog recs needed

So my brother and his wife are renewing their vows in June in Kona, HI. He wants a good cheap photog for an hour maybe 2. Any recs?

Re: Hawaii photog recs needed

• Maybe try the DW board? Is there a Hawaii board, if so check that?
  • Has he tried checking on Craigslist? ?He may find someone who is starting out and will offer a good price.

Also, he might want to check with the minister that will be doing the vow renewal - - they can usually give him a list of people they've worked with...sometimes it'll be a package deal (minister + photog).

?

HTH?

• The ladies on the Hawaii Board of The Knot are super helpful.  I am sure they can give you a ton of suggestions.  My wedding was in Hawaii and our photographer was great but she is on Maui.  I don't know if she travels to other islands or if that would up the cost.  Her name is Nancy Nelson and you can find her at NancyNelsonPhotography.com.  Nancy took 144 awesome photos in just over 1 hour with us (including ceremony time).  We were referred to her by Deanne at Precious Maui Weddings and got a great package deal through them for everything.  They might want to check out some of the coordinators in the area because they often get great price breaks from local vendors like photographers and can hook you up on a great price for an all inclusive package.  We got flowers, ceremony (including a great officiant), photography and videography for a steal of a deal!
  • http://terraphoto.blogspot.com/

I used her for a TTD session in Hawaii in Dec 2007. I really enjoyed her and her prices were great! She is in Honolulu, but will travel to other islands.

• image EveningStarMaui:
    The ladies on the Hawaii Board of The Knot are super helpful.  I am sure they can give you a ton of suggestions.  My wedding was in Hawaii and our photographer was great but she is on Maui.  I don't know if she travels to other islands or if that would up the cost.  Her name is Nancy Nelson and you can find her at NancyNelsonPhotography.com.  Nancy took 144 awesome photos in just over 1 hour with us (including ceremony time).  We were referred to her by Deanne at Precious Maui Weddings and got a great package deal through them for everything.  They might want to check out some of the coordinators in the area because they often get great price breaks from local vendors like photographers and can hook you up on a great price for an all inclusive package.  We got flowers, ceremony (including a great officiant), photography and videography for a steal of a deal!

Hey, Evening!

• Hey Sushi!  Sorry I have been MIA.