Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

one step closer to moving...

well i knew that one of the steps to DH being accepted into seminary was to have our church "recommend" him... i haven't really known exactly how far he was in the application process except that he had been fighting with OU over sending his transcript down...

so yesterday when i got home from spending the day with my mom DH informed me that we were supposed to attend the business meeting at church last night so they could "vote" on recommending us... it was much more of formal procedure than i had expected... i figured we might have to visit with our pastor or something but i didn't expect them to bring it before the whole church... but i was glad that they did... it made a lot of people aware of what was going on and we received a TON of much needed and appreciated encouragement!

i am getting really excited now... as much as i despise texas as a general rule i just can't wait to see what God has in store for us

now the OCD in me is coming out trying to plan every last detail of a move in my head... YIKES! but this is the kind of thing do well :-)

Re: one step closer to moving...