Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good Morning!

Cool What is everyone doing today? It's suppose to be 70 and all sun so I am feeling like laying out is definitely on the to-do list!

Re: Good Morning!

• It's supposed to be sunny and warm here, so I'm hoping to have lunch outside.  And I'm meeting up with Sarah/Stellablue for dinner tonight!  Smile  Oh, I should email her . . ..
  • Good morning Leah!  I have a busy day of job searching, and getting things ready for the reception on Saturday!

I'm kind of sad that the wedding is over, it went by too quick!  I don't miss the planning, but I miss looking forward to it.