Caribbean Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hey Girls!

I saw a lot of DW girls over here, only recognize a few of you from way back when... Just wanted to pop in and say hi. 

Most of us hang out on the ND board.  Feel free to join us! 

Skye

Re: Hey Girls!

• Hi Skye!  Nice to see you over here.  How's married life? 
  • Hey Amanda!  Married life is great so far.  We just bought our first house, so we have been really busy lately. 
  • That's so exciting! Congratulations! I don't know if we're ever going to be able to buy a house.  DC is so expensive!
  • Hey Leah!

Amanda, Cville is not much better.  Our first house is definitely a starter house for us, not a "forever" home.  We have to get our foot in the door and work our way up.  Hopefully one day we will be able to afford our dream home :o)

• Hi Skye, I remember you! But I was just a lurker back in your day!
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • Hey Kimberly!

It is nice to *meet* you!  I see you are the next to leave!  That is awesome.  Have tons of fun and try to enjoy every minute.  It goes by way to fast.

On a different note, I saw in your bio that your dog was stolen.  I am SO sorry.  That is absolutely horrible.  I can't even imagine what you went through.  Your new puppy is adorable though!