Money Matters

Job from Craigslist... $50/hr (Exotic maid) "Look sexy and clean"...

Exotic Maid Service (Roanoke Area)

Reply to: job-3vkjq-1111325851@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-07, 12:51PM EDT

Now hiring for Models who would like to Clean (As a model aka exotic maid we are allowed to hire by looks)

2 Students back in 2001 started a booming business in Columbia Missouri. Since 2001 the company has 3 locations, Columbia,MO ,Kansas City MO and now Roanoke VA

As a exotic maid. You are required to mostly look sexy and clean homes and offices around the area. All new clients and privous clients go through a Background investiagtion.
IF you want to know more email me.

This is a legit business
NO NUDITY IS ALLOWED

Since we do hire based on looks please send UPDATED PHOTO AND RESUME

If you are not sure if you want this job, don't waste my time!

Looking for the perfect girl. You will work 12-15 hours a week. Paid weekly

• Compensation: $50 per hour
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
http://roanoke.craigslist.org/csr/1111325851.html
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Job from Craigslist... $50/hr (Exotic maid) "Look sexy and clean"...

• I thought this would be an excellent business idea but for men cleaners.  I mean, it's women who hire cleaners, right?
  • That isn't bad money if all you have to do is clean.
  • lol!  Hey, they have KC locations....mmmm....
  • No nudity? As long as I can be sure the homeowner won't touch or harass me, I'm down with it. I hate cleaning, but for $50 an hour, I'd learn to like it!
  • Hmmm... if I make $50/hr I can afford a $15 /hr nanny, right?
  • Oooh... I wonder if they have a market for pregnant chicks.
  • I was thinking if they pay $50/hr how much do you think they charge per hour?

I pay our "unsexy" housekeeper $65/week and she cleans for about 3 hours and she does a great job.

• I wonder what kind of outfit you're supposed to wear.  I'm picturing a sexy french maid getup.
    Photobucket
  • I would totally do that if I lost some weight. ?Smile
    My feet and Miss Heidi the rescue mutt!

TTC #1 @ 38, Dx: ovulation issues
    15 treatment cycles: c/p 4/11, m/c 12/11 (6w), possible ectopic + MTX 4/12 (7w)
    Another c/p in 12/12

Moving forward with domestic infant adoption!

• image hainesherway:
    I wonder what kind of outfit you're supposed to wear.  I'm picturing a sexy french maid getup.

... and some creepy dirty old man staring at you the whole time.

• I wonder if the utfit you wear is based on what the customer wants you to wear or if it is a standard french maid outfit.

• image Heidi2004:

image hainesherway:
    I wonder what kind of outfit you're supposed to wear.  I'm picturing a sexy french maid getup.

... and some creepy dirty old man staring at you the whole time.

Eww, that just made me shudder a little!

Photobucket
  • ... homes and OFFICES?! What the hell kind of workplace would hire a "sexy maid"?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The dirty old man can stare all he wants. I get that at my job anyway (anywhere I go for that matter). As long as he doesn't say anything and he keeps his hands to himself, I'm good. Just pay up and shut up! LOL

• image annabelle.27:
    ... homes and OFFICES?! What the hell kind of workplace would hire a "sexy maid"?

Married men can't do this at home, can they?

I don't think the office pays.

• MrsDLMrsDL member
    Hell - I'll pay $50 an hour for a sexy maid to clean my house if it gets DH to spring for it ; )
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I checked Craigslist for electricians and stuff last year and it seemed like half the people on there were offering to work naked.   Naked housecleaners, naked painters, naked cooks...  Men and women. I was amazed.

• haha when i saw the title i was already (jokingly) saying to myself, "sweet, the perfect job for me... if only i liked to clean." and then i opened up and saw the locations. i actually live in roanoke, ha. so now i'm reallllly tempted to at call them up. i mean hey, i could be all about paying some hot chick to come clean my house!
  • I would totally do that for $50/hr.  Although a lot of that would go to a new slutty work wardrobe since I doubt my current office attire would work for this situation.