Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

4th Wedding Anniversary

OMG! I can't believe that I've been married almost 4 years. Time flies!

Anyway, I need some ideas for an anniversary gift. I try to stick with the traditional gift ideas and I prefer to do something a little homemade (or possibly an activity/travel rather than a gift). I would also like to incorporate photos/photography into the gift in some way (even if it's simply taking pictures of the activity that we're doing).

So far, I've done pretty well coming up with creative, personal ideas, but this year I'm drawing a blank. The traditional gift is fruits/flowers. Here's what I've come up with: custom wine label on our favorite bottle wine, participating in a harvest at a local vinyard, have our pictures taken at an orchard or botanical garden.....

What else? I'm not too excited about any of those ideas so I could definitely use some Nestie brain power.

Re: 4th Wedding Anniversary