Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Marriage Counceling

Hi girls - do you know anyone who has been to marriage counceling in Baltimore area and what they thought of the counceling itself and the person they worked with?

Re: Marriage Counceling

• Hello.  I got married in 2005.  Almost immediately I made my husband and I start going and it has definitely saved our marriage.  My husband is in a career with an EXTREMELY high divorce rate.  He's higher ranking and well education (undergrad and law degree) but it's a blue collar job he works in.  We already had a lot of stress from the wedding planning and house buying at the same time so...

anyways.. she's our shot of vitamin b.  We go to her once in a while when we're in a funk we can't get out of.. but both of us love her and feel great when we're done.. if you want a recommendation let me know.  she's located in lutherville /timonium area

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My officiant sends out email updates and her last one had some testimonials on it raving about her marriage coaching class, it's for engaged couples and married couples, you might want to ask her about more details and see if it's for you. I LOVE this woman, I can't imagine her class/coaching wouldn't be anything less than fantastic and very helpful!

http://www.divinetransformation.com/