Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WTB: Pearls in bulk

I'm using pearls in my centerpieces and other decor so I need a lot of them. They can be strung or loose. 8mm or bigger. Glass or plastic. email me at jessica @ veitandersonwedding dot com. Thanks!
Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image

Re: WTB: Pearls in bulk

• Hi! What color do you need? I have a bunch of ivory ones in various shapes and sizes, both glass and plastic.  [email protected]
  • I would suggest looking online at Fire Mountain Gems & Beads.  They have real pearls as well as acrylic beads (faux pearls).  The pearls come in a range of sizes, shapes and grades - obviously the lower the grade the lower the price.  So depending on what you need them for and how many- you can get some really good bargains.

I used Fire Mountain when making pearl and swarovski necklaces for my BMs - great service and an easy return system if you don't like the item or need to exchange for something else.

http://www.firemountaingems.com/

Good Luck!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker