Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Have we talked about the countess getting dumped yet?

Re: Have we talked about the countess getting dumped yet?

• This is news to me.  I can't stand how she flaunts her title every episode lately.  I didn't realize she rarely saw her husband.
    image *Amber & Chuck - October 25, 2008* Anniversary
  • omg.  It looked like they were having trouble in a couple of episodes this season.  I love it!

• Surprise WHAT!?!?!

I find this sort of shocking.
  • image xmaryrickx:
    Surprise WHAT!?!?!

I find this sort of shocking.

Ditto

• It says she plans on keeping her title...she would.  This is such excellent news-- she has been getting on my last nerve this season with all of her countess crap.
    Holiday Card 2011
    The Baloney Bug, A Blog
  • HA!  All I can say is Karma is one nasty beeotch.  That's what she gets for demanding to be called countess every chance she gets.  She's definitely tied for my least favorite person on the show along with tranny Kelly.
  • I am fairly sure that she cannot keep her title, it will be taken away by the French (they are french, correct?) government. They take their titles seriously, and I doubt they will let some American keep it.

I can't get over it being because of an affair, I would think they would turn a blind eye to that, and pretend like everything is fine.

• image xmaryrickx:

I am fairly sure that she cannot keep her title, it will be taken away by the French (they are french, correct?) government. They take their titles seriously, and I doubt they will let some American keep it.

I can't get over it being because of an affair, I would think they would turn a blind eye to that, and pretend like everything is fine.

I don't think the French govt recognizes the title either - they dont' have a monarchy anymore - remember - Marie Antoinette, "Off w/ their heads" Bastille Day, etc.  Its a RIDICULOUS anachronism to use those titles anyway.  I'm sort of shocked, but looking back it seems sort of obvious - "the count handles our business affairs all over the world and I hold down the fort here"  what fort?  The housekeeper takes care of the kids. . .

Did anyone notice that her son was her date at the Russell Simmons fashion show?  That was soooo odd and sad for both of them.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I think that the title was purely honorary- it wasn't given to the family until after the Statue of Liberty was given to the US, so I equate it with someone actually "using" an honorary degree they get when they give a commencement speech at a college.

Also from the article it seemed like she was keeping the title of her book the same {Class with the Countess} I think that if they divorce she knows she will have to stop it w/ the countess nonsense seeing as he has been married 4 times before, I doubt there are 4 other women out there still calling themselves Countess.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers