Decorating & Renovating

Picture Wall Company- worth the $$ ?

I know a couple ladies here bought from The Picture Wall Company... is it worth the $350?  Seems a little pricey, but it comes with literally everything you need, including the "stencil" so you know exactlhy where to hang everything.  I keep going back and forth on it...

Thanks! 

Re: Picture Wall Company- worth the $$ ?

• I wouldn't pay that much for it I don't think....I feel like if you laid it all out on the ground beforehand you could make it look good. But that's just me.?

What all is included in that $350??

• I am OCD about spacing. For my daily mental sanity it's worth it.
  • That's a waste of money IMO.  I bought a bunch of frames at IKEA, painted them all black and am hanging them.  Easy, cheap and still looks good. 
    Photobucket

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Bryn had some really good directions in her blog a few months back.
  • you could probably pay an art student to come to your house and arrange and hang your pictures for you for way less than $350.
  •  I used their same layout.  I bought my frames at Kohls and probably spent about $120.  Use a level to get your straight lines then measure how far apart you want your pictures.  Mine were a little further apart than I would have liked (the husband hung them, what could I do) I ideally wanted the frames to be 1 1/2" apart.

imageimage
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersClomid(50mg)+IUI+HCG=BFP! Dx with DOR
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • image utgirl2:

I used their same layout.  I bought my frames at Kohls and probably spent about $120.  Use a level to get your straight lines then measure how far apart you want your pictures.  Mine were a little further apart than I would have liked (the husband hung them, what could I do) I ideally wanted the frames to be 1 1/2" apart.

in addition to this, you could buy freezer paper, trace your frames on it and then tape it to the wall and nail your holes using your diy.

"A friend loves at all times..." Pr. 17:17 MY GOOGLEPAGES BIO image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • They have the stencil kit at Michaels for ALOT CHEAPER