schedules suck, we've got about 23 days to do our research, test drive,
bargain and close (unless we want to squeeze it into our nonexistent weekends). We have it "narrowed" down to fifteen we want to
look into, and about six we're really interested in. We know our basic
priorities, but feel like we're still lacking in knowing what we should
know in general. And where better to go than here for knowledge?
So, will you answer my poll?
1) How many cars do you have and what kind(s) and year(s)?
2) New or used?
3) Leased or purchased?
4) What do you love about it/them?
5) What do you not love about it/them?
6) What were the best questions you asked when shopping?
7) What do you wish you'd asked when shopping?
8) Where did you get them, and would you recommend them?
9) How bad are OH title/tax/fees?
10) What else should I know about your car(s)?
Mother's Day, 2011