Columbus Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Ahhh, ice cream!

Erin and Lyndsay, thank you for meeting up with us! Abby and Sam had such a good time (and a good nap when we got home). Next time I say we take snacks to the park and let the kids run so we can all chat. :) I could have talked with you guys all afternoon.

Hope more Nesties can meet us next time!!

Re: Ahhh, ice cream!

• Brittany - Gracie and I had a great time!! Gracie is proudly showing off her lip to anyone that will look. It was so much fun getting to know you as well as Abby and Sam. We will definately get together after Charlotte is born so everyone can meet her.  How did the doctor's appt. go?

Erin - Thanks for the ice cream and lunch was yummy at Grinders.

Lyndsay

• It was great to see you both...

sorry I pushed gracie down ;)

• You didn't push Gracie down. She tripped over her own two feet. She loves the attention that she is getting from it.