Columbus Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Update: My DH

Thanks for the prayers ladies.

It has been a rough few days. DH had surgery on his broken right arm today. He now has a large plate holding it together.

Unfortunately, DH does have nerve damage in his hand. He can close/clench his fist, but he can not open it. The nerve could take a year to repair itself. Otherwise, he will have another surgery on his arm to move muscles around in order to get the function back.

His broken clavical left clavical and ribs will repair themselves. He also has a sprained ankle. And the lungs have already cleared themselves.

I'm not sure when I get to take him home, but it's going to be tough when I do. He can not move either arm and is unable to lift himself. I pray that I am strong enough to take care of him and our little guy too. I miss him so incredibly much and can't wait until he's home safe.

People are coming out of the woodwork to offer support. We have amazing friends and family. If it wasn't for this amazing support system, I would be a basket case.

Re: Update: My DH

• I will continue to keep you and your DH in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated!
  • Thanks for the update. I am glad to hear that you have a lot of support.  I hope your Dh continues to recover.
    [IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/23kb6sw.jpg[/
    7/11 miscarriage @ 6 weeks 2 days
    7/12 DS was stillborn @ 32 weeks.
    2/13 BFP! Hoping for my rainbow baby!
  • I will continue to keep both of you in my prayers. I'm sure it's a difficult time. Remember to lean on people for help and comfort. I'm so happy to hear  you have an amazing support system.

• Thinking of you!

• I will continue to keep you and your DH in my thoughts and hope for a speedy recovery!
  • You are in my prayers. Is there anything we can do for you?
  • Wow, that's quite the list of injuries.  I'll be hoping and praying that you get to bring DH home soon. If there's anything that you guys need, let us know.  I'm sure we'd all be willing to do something to help. Take care.