Columbus Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

** Mrs*Pink **

Aren't you guys closing on your new house soon?  Your new place it so cute - I just love older homes and capes are my fave.  I'm excited for you guys!  And of course I'm excited that even more Nesties are moving into Delaware...  :)  

Re: ** Mrs*Pink **

• Yes, we are closing in 68 minutes and I'm still running around trying to get everything done with my job!  Whose crazy idea was it to close on the last working day of the month??  Oh yeah... the seller's begged us to move it up by 3 days.  I was working literally on and off through midnight last night.  The flexibility of my job is nice in that I can make personal (closing/moving related) calls during the day, but the work still needs to be done!!

I'm pooped.  Wish us luck!  There was a hang-up earlier, but it got resolved.  Then, when out for an appt, I got gas and the total was our new house number!  That's gotta mean something, right??  :)

Thanks!
  • Ooo... sounds like a good omen to me.  I'm glad everything worked out for you guys.  Good luck and I hope you don't get any hand cramps while signing your paperwork today!  :)