Columbus Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

pediatrician recs for Powell/Dublin/Polaris

OK so I finally realized if I am going to find time w/ DH to interview pediatricians I better start getting recommendations and getting appts set up.

I am only looking for docs in Powell/Dublin/Polaris does anyone have a good doc in those areas??

Re: pediatrician recs for Powell/Dublin/Polaris

• We go to Mid-Ohio Pediatrics on Cleveland Ave. next to St. Ann's which is 5 minutes from Polaris. We love Dr. Sheets and the other doctors are great too.

However, my SIL works for Pediatric Associates and I know they have a Polaris office. I have heard good things about them as well.
    HTH!

• We use Powell Pediatrics on Clairdan Drive in Powell (Wolf Commerce Park).  We absolutely love them!  There are 4 doctors in the practice and they are all great. 
  • Shanna,

We are using Rainbow Pediatrics in Dublin, specifically Ann Rogers. But the pp's idea of Powell Pediatrics sounds good for you, so close to home, which is good with a sick baby.

• All of the people in my office take their kids next door to us to the Ohio Center for Pediatrics (http://www.ohiocenterforpediatrics.com/index.htm). It's on Bradenton Avenue, right by Tuttle Mall.
  • I use pediatric associates in Hilliard but I know they have one on Polaris, my husband's aunt recommended them and she is a nurse.  Her kids to to the one in Pickerington.  I absolutely love my daughters doctor. 
  • Shanna,

They may be a little farther south than you're looking, but we're taking our peanut to Riverside Pediatrics/Central Ohio Primary Care Pysicians, Inc. They are located off of Olentangy Riv. Rd. by Bethel.  They're behind the Microcenter.  There are 7 D.'s within rthe same practice.  Dr. Wanda Boudinot is who we will be taking our baby to.  She job shares with Dr. Jennifer White within the same practice. Several of the Dr.'s within the practice were rated within the top 5 Peds in Columbus in a 10TV Docs rate Docs story.  You can google the story for more info.  My SIL takes her kids there as does her SIL and they both just rave about Dr. Boudinot.  She has 3 children of her own and is sweet as pie.  HTH.

• we go to the ohio center for pediatrics on bradenton...see dr. pugh, but have seen several others since dr. pugh was out on maternity leave recently. i have liked who i see (usually dh takes ella to her appointments). :)
  • shanna,

i had my little guy last week-he was early!! Went into labor in teh night and had my c-section teh next day. Crazy birth story in BOTB if you are interetsed!

I am also using Ann Rogers at Rainbow Pediatrics. She has been great so far! Good luck!

• Pediatric Associates at Polaris. We LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Krueck. She is fabulous. Can't say enough. It's at Polaris and Antares (Gemini)