New Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

How much does Shoprite at home/peapod cost?

Just curious since its been years since I used it.

Re: How much does Shoprite at home/peapod cost?

• Peapod is $10 if your order is under $100 ($60 minimum) and $6 or 7 over $100.  You can also save a few bucks by picking certain delivery times.
    My Food Blog: Lauren's Kitchen

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    *always remembering Annaleigh Lucy*
  • Shop Rite charges you to do the shopping and to deliver. 

Peapod charges you to deliver only (6.95/7.95), but you get Free Delivery for 60days  after your first order.  You can also pick delivery times to save you $1.-$2. on off peak hours and you can search for Peapod Delivery Promo Codes!

Grow old with me, the best is yet to be :: 8.14.05

A sister is a little bit of childhood that is never lost.

• ShopRite charges $10 for pick-up (they do the shopping and you just pick up) and $16 for home delivery - at least those are the rates at my Shoprite.
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • the prices at my shoprite went up - $12.95 to shop and $20 to shop and deliver.