Houston Nesties

Where can I get something notarized?

Are there particular places that do this or do I have to know someone?

Re: Where can I get something notarized?

• I think there is a notary at most banks. I would call your bank and see if they can do it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I got something notarized at Kinko's.  Depending on the document, you might want to make sure to use blue ink.  I used black for our power of attorney so I could buy the house without DH present and I got questioned as to if it was legit and an original document.

I think it was about $10 or so do it.

• The bank - and it should be free.
  • it's free at WaMu if you have an account...  You can pay for it at almost any postal place...
  • image Kimmer123:
    I think there is a notary at most banks. I would call your bank and see if they can do it.

Ditto. I bank at Wells Fargo and I believe they notarize free for customers.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Some copy places have it - check Kinko's, etc.
  • We did it all the time for walk ins at the title company.  Maybe check with one that is close to you.

2010 Houston Aramco Half Marathon 2:27:06-1st Half
    2010 Seawall Half Marathon 2:27:47

2012 Houston Aramco Half Marathon 1/15/2012 2:29:06 :(

Upcoming races & events:
    Muddy Girl- 3/25/2012
    Rungirl 13.1 Relay 12/9/12
  • double check at your bank though, capital one says they do it but they only do financial documents. we actually had someone in our church office who does it free for parishinors. We went to 5 mail it places and the people who did it weren't in.
    -Clare
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Chase bank does it for free for their clients.  I usually just have my office manager notorize things for me though.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you. My Blog
  • The bank or even HEB has some.