West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Poll: married bio

Okay, so I am trying to motivate myself to finally create a married bio....

1. Have you created one? 

2. If so, how long after your wedding did you create it?

3. Did you have a planning bio? 

Re: Poll: married bio

• 1. no :(

2. it's been 8 months since my wedding....wow time flies!!

3. I did, and I constantly updated it, so I am surprised at myself that I still haven't created a married bio!!

• 1. Have you created one?  Yes

2. If so, how long after your wedding did you create it?  2 - 3 weeks?

3. Did you have a planning bio? It's kinda an all in one bio

I love my crazy child!

My Bio

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker college mom
  • Yes I have one... it also doubles as a home update bio because I like the D&R board.

I made it within a month after my wedding and then added my pro pics when I got them.

Yes I had a planning bio as well.

• 1. Have you created one? Yep - see siggy :)

2. If so, how long after your wedding did you create it? Shortly after I got married, but then it caught the Shutterfly bug, and I recently just finished redoing THE ENTIRE THING! I don't want to have to do that ever again!

3. Did you have a planning bio? It's at the end of my married bio.

• Elizabeth, I love the back of your wedding gown!  And I know I've told you this before, but your son is just adorable!! 
  • Vanessa, I never realized that you got married on a ship!  Did any of your guests stay on the cruise with you?  Can you tell me about what you did at each of the ports?  We are going on the same cruise in June (we have already been to Nassau once). 
  • Yes, I made it about a month after my wedding. Yup, I had a planning bio too. Both are in my sig.
  • Yup I made one, about a month or two after our wedding & I had a planny bio too(link in married bio) :-)

• image Ryan and Lance:

Okay, so I am trying to motivate myself to finally create a married bio....

1. Have you created one? 

2. If so, how long after your wedding did you create it?

3. Did you have a planning bio? 

1. yes

2.  it was finished about 2-3 months after the wedding

3.  yep, linked in my married bio

• 1.  Yes

2.  about 2 months after the wedding

3.  I did, but I never updated it

• image Ryan and Lance:
    Vanessa, I never realized that you got married on a ship!  Did any of your guests stay on the cruise with you?  Can you tell me about what you did at each of the ports?  We are going on the same cruise in June (we have already been to Nassau once). 

No one actually cruised with us. Everyone got on the ship for the wedding, and disembarked before the ship left.

I have pictures of each thing that we did in the ports in the bio I think...

In Nassau we went snorkeling with the stingrays, and then walked along the beach and rented a jetski.

In St Thomas we went on those underwater scuba things, I don't even know what they're called. It was really expensive ($180pp) but soooo worth it. http://www.bossusvi.com/default.aspx?name=FAQ

In St Maarten we took a bus/boat tour around the island and then did some shopping.

It was my first cruise, and I had such a good time. I hope the cruise director is still the same guy for you, he was so awesome!

• 1. Have you created one? ?Yes

2. If so, how long after your wedding did you create it? ?I don't remember exactly, but I believe it was a couple of months afterwards.

3. Did you have a planning bio? ?Yes, but it doesn't exist anymore.