West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Scared now.. DH job

WOW... DH just sent me and email and told me that they are cutting hours at his job to 5 6hr days. He isnt included because he is management but I am sure that will be next. They laid off people before Thanksgiving and Christmas and now this.. Doesnt look good and it scares me, I cant support us all on what i make that is for sure.

Re: Scared now.. DH job

• oh no! I hope it all turns out ok! It's scary times! They keep sending DH home early. I hope the economy starts to pick up soon! Keep us posted!

I love my crazy child!

My Bio

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker college mom
  • H's boss already told them no raises this year.  They laid off ppl late last year as well.  It's very scary!
  • Mindy, I am so sorry to hear that!!!!  It is ironic tho, we are now in a similar sitch. DH has not received a raise in three years, and today his boss told him that they may look at cutting hours and they are not sure yet who will be affected. UGH!!!!!!  Let us all keep praying for one another!!!!