Chicago Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

EDIT- Lake County g2g

*EDIT*

Whoever is interested in getting together on Jan 31 in the Lake County area please respond. 

Re: EDIT- Lake County g2g

• I don't think details were every quite finalized.  Unfortunately I'll be out of town that weekend, but if it gets rescheduled, I'd love to meet you all!
    Married 6/15/2007

J born 4/11/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That stinks you'll be out of town!  Well, I'm thinking if the get together goes well (or doesn't end up happening), I'll try to organize something in Feb.
  • Well, if January doesn't happen, I'm free any weekend in Feb. except for the weekends of 2/14 and 2/28. 
    Married 6/15/2007

J born 4/11/2011

• Isn't that half the weekends in Feb, April? :) haha

I'm not in Lake County but I'd love to meet some of you ladies.?

Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010
  • image BlondeBeachBride08:

Isn't that half the weekends in Feb, April? :) haha

Yep, she edited it and I replied before the edit.  :)

Married 6/15/2007

J born 4/11/2011

• I can't make the 31st!  :(
  • I just found out that I am working until 3pm that day.  Since it seems a bunch of people can't make it Jan 31, how about we try for another date.?

Would Feb 7 work for anyone?

• 2/7 works for me!  If you want, I can repost this on the MM board - there's a couple lake county people over there, too.
    Married 6/15/2007

J born 4/11/2011