Travel (condo rentals)

Has anyone used them to book a condo? ?Any feedback would be great!
image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: (condo rentals)

• My dad has used them every year for the past 5-6 years to rent condos/houses for X-mas. He's never had an issue.
  • We used vrbo for our last trip and had a fantastic experience.  We'll definitely use it again. 

Budget Travel had a big article about how to be sure you're covering all your bases with vacation rentals.  I found it really helpful.  It's in one of the last few issues - maybe your library has it.

Tired after a long morning of hiking and swimming.
  • I'm wondering the same thing-sounds like everyone has has good experiences.  We are going to book a condo in Jackson Hole through VRBO and looking for a house in Estes Park for Thanksgiving.
    Diagnosis: DOR and MFI-low everything IVF #1 = triplets! 2 girls and a boy! Born Sept 29, 2011 at 32w6d due to Pre-e and HELLP syndrome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We used VRBO to book our rental house in Kauai, as well as the huge villa in Sayulita, Mexico, and Lake Tahoe. Its been great! Good luck and have fun!
  • We used this site to book a villa in Costa Rica.  We have not gone on the trip yet but everything looks great so far.
  • Also... its

I just didn't want you having issues with the letters switched.

• We rented a beach house on Nantucket using vrbo and had a great experience.  We will be using them again when we try Martha's Vineyard.
  • I have rented houses in Taos, NM; Sonoma, CA; Islamorado, FL and Stockbridge, MA all with It was great. However, please be aware that the site is just like craigslist - its just a place for people to gather. Just because I had a good experience off doesn't mean you will. Be careful to read through everything so you don't get scammed. My sister had a very bad experience with a home from in Guatemala.
    imageCurly Tail Pug Rescue
  • Yes, we booked a gorgeous villa on the Big Island through them, and also a suite at the Signature MGM.  No problems with either, they were awesome, and we saved $.
    Just celebrated 6 blessed wedded years! 9.24.06
    image image Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We booked a condo through VRBO for our ski trip next week.  Everything seems fine.  Hopefully all will go smooth.
    image imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used them for our wedding (in Oahu). I booked our condo and two other condos(for family) through vrbo and everything was great. We also went through VRBO in Maui for our honeymoon. I will definitely use them again in the future as well.