New Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WTF?? Why does my period keep coming earlier and earlier??

In October I got it on the 25th. In November I got it on the 20th (28 day cycle). In December on the 16th (26 day cycle) and now in January I got it today on the 9th (24 day cycle)! WTF???

Sorry for the play-by-play I'm sure you all wanted to know intimate details of my menstrual cycles, but I'm pissed. I normally have 30 day cycles so I didn't expect it to come for a week! WTH has been going on these past few months? I barely noticed the 28 day cycle, but it keeps getting shorter and shorter.

Re: WTF?? Why does my period keep coming earlier and earlier??

• weird, and i'm sorry i can be of no help at all!
  • i have the opposite problem - mine keeps getting longer. i have no freaking clue why either. sorry, no help.

this reminds me, i've been meaning to make an appt with my ob/gyn.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Maybe I'll pull out my copy of TCOYF. That thing ought to be good for something besides makin babies!
  • ugh. i'll trade ya.  mine keeps getting longer and loooonger. 

• BrownEyedWifey....the same thing has been happening to meTongue Tied.   At this point I am paying a lot more atttention to my body....and hoping to figure all of this out.  I also borrowed a copy of TCOYF and just maybe I will discover a mystery about my menstrual cycle.

I thought my period should come at the end of my pack of bcp...but last month I got my period during the second week....and now I am starting the four week of the next pack (white pills) and no af yet.

Last time I went to the gyn she put me on Premarin for seven days and something else....for the breakthroug bleeding..that was July.  Now my bcp have was changed.  This is frustrating....and I am clueless which is a real shame.