New Jersey Nesties

How to get garlic taste out of mouth??

anything i can eat that will kill the taste?

brushing doesn't do it.... and i mistakenly ate a lot of garlic tonight- and i'm regertting it now!!  Pg + garlic = ick!!

any ideas of food that somehow gets rid of it?

TIA!

Re: How to get garlic taste out of mouth??

• Sorry I have no answer for you but MH had the same thing happen to him the other night. I swear he was breathing on me during the night and I had a dream about garlic.  It took a good day and half to go away! He tried everything!!!  It be great if anyone else has a tip so I can pass it to him:)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Lemon cuts the smell of garlic off of your hands, so maybe it would work in your mouth too?  
  • I swear the only way it goes away for me (and I eat A LOT of garlic!) is over night.  same w/ onions.  I'll taste it all day regardless of when I eat it.  i have to pop mints usually just so I don't scare people away.  lol.  once I wake up in the morning and brush, floss and use mouth wash, I'm good to go.
    BFP #1 5/10/06 ...m/mc @11.5w 6/29/06 D&C 6/30/06
    BFP #2 10/29/08 ...stillborn via c/s @41w 7/20/09
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    missing my baby everyday
    BFP #3 1/20/10 My angel's little sister Grace Madison was born September 8th 2010 @37w. We're so blessed! Thank you angel for getting her here safely.
    BFP #4 12/30/11. Jackson Christopher 8/22/2012 via repeat c/s @ 37w 3d
  • I usually drink a lot of water and flush the smell out and also rinse with scope.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Aubrey & Anthony
  • I heard that lemonade works
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0" />
  • Well, rubbing your hands on stainless steal gets onion or garlic off of them..so I think you should try licking your faucet!