West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Horrible, yes. But I have to share

So without going into too much detail. I had the pleasure of putting together someone's wedding invitation order at work & to my astonishment they are actually putting at the bottom of the invitation detailed dress requirements for their guests colors and all. I can understand putting formal or semi formal attire, but detailed requirements for each sex, I'm just floored. Hey it's their wedding I just place the order

Re: Horrible, yes. But I have to share

• WOW! Talk about controlling! Is it at least some like "wear all white" or something like that??

I love my crazy child!

My Bio

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker college mom
  • I wonder if they actually think people are going to follow that?? I wouldnt just to be a biotch lol no one tells me what to wear unless you are paying me.
    [IMG]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc279/babygirl12782/DSC05314-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • oh my gosh! How did they word it?
  • EW! Were you guys allowed at all to offer constructive criticism/advice and try to persuade the psycho not to do that? That is too crazy.
  • I offered a few suggestions, but she is very set on how she wants it.  At first it was males & females, then I suggested she put ladies & gentlemen.  That's it, I didn't want to upset them & lose the sale.

But it was something like Ladies: Spring attire and colors (she listed several colors) Gentlemen: tan slacks, white collared shirt,no tie required.  There was more wording to it, but like I said not to go into too much detail 

It was just very, out there.  If I see her again after the wedding I'll be sure to ask her how everything worked out with her guests Super Angry 

• That's very odd.