Entertaining Ideas
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Post your NYE Appetizers!

Re: Post your NYE Appetizers!

• Here is what I have so far:

Mozzarella sticks

Teriyaki Chicken skewers

Sweet and Sour Kielbasa (crockpot)

Meatballs (crockpot)

Cream cheese won tons

Hot dogs wrapped in pilsbury dough

A Cheese ball and crackers

vegtable tray

Taquitos

A Sourdough Cheese bowl (bread bowl)

And assorted desserts, mostly cookies and candy...

• we are having a smaller party 10-15 people most likey and this is what I am serving:

Taco Dip with Tortilla chips
    BLT dip with crackers
    brown sugar smokies
    cocktail meatballs
    Ham/Turkey/creamcheese pinwheels
    veggie platter with dip

• Chips & dip
    • cheese & crackers
    • Buffalo Chicken dip (warm dip) with chips
    • sweet & sour meetballs
    • Mini calzones w/marinara
    • shrimp coctail
    • cocktail hot dogs
    • stuffed mushrooms
    • assorted desserts

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2eajrxv.jpg[/IMG]
  • We are having a bowl game party and welcoming guests to stay until after the game. Geaux Tigers! By the soreness of my feet right now, I know I did too much but worried about what could become a 6 hour party or longer!

gumbo, jambalya, red beans, ham for sandwiches with all the fixings, chips and salsa, doritos, buffalo wing dip with celery and crackers, marinated mozzarella, cheese and crackers, nuts and popcorn all over the house, and chocolate cake, cookies and banana pudding for sweets. I have cheesecake dip with cookies and strawberries but thinking of not getting it out, but saving it for another day. Also bought tamales and little smokies but may leave those in the frig also. I belong to a cooking club so I know my friends will bring snacks too even though they were told we had plenty. Expecting around 25. I think most will leave after the football game for another event but I wanted to be prepared for all those that stay until midnight. Not doing this again!!

[center][IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/wmm7aw.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[center]After 5 years fighting the infertility battle, we are letting go and answering a long desired call to adoption. I am so excited! [/center]
    [center]
    <a href="http://howwemetourbaby.com">How We Met Our Baby</a>
    [/center]

[center]"Fear is the opposite of faith" -Granny[/center]
  • Bacon Brown Sugar Smokies

Rib Tips, 1/2 bbq and 1/2 a sweet teriyaki sauce

BBQ Cola Meatballs in the slowcooker

Spicy Taco dip and chips

Cheesy Potato rounds

Married 07/07/07. TTC since 11/07. DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Infertility Blows
    ~TTC history in blog (not updated recently)~
    imageimage
    My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    My Cooking Blog - Gimmie S'more
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
    my read shelf:
    Rachael's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)