Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.
If you have questions about this, please email email@example.com.
Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.
Vacation Suggestions Please!
Ok, so we have decided to do one last vacation before baby arrives. It will either be the last week of May or first week of September. So I want to decide soon.
We have never been to an all-inclusive resort and are leaning toward one. We are a little limited on locations due to Zika concerns and I have always wanted to go to Hawaii, so it is being considered (would love to hear from @brij2006)
We are not looking to go super MM on this trip, but also not spend a ton of money.
- We have about $1,700 in Chase Sapphire Reserve rewards we can use towards travel (airline, hotel, activities)
- We have another $660 in Citi Thank You rewards points that can also be used toward travel (airline, hotel, activities)
- We plan to budget another $1,000-$1,500 max
- We would like to go somewhere for 4-5 days
- Looking for relaxed, warm location that offers a variety of things to do if we have energy to do it
- We would be flying out of Denver, so not super close to either Coast, but not far either.
- Suggestions for specific resorts or cities are welcomed!
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!