Money Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Poshmark?

als1982als1982
500 Love Its 1000 Comments Third Anniversary Name Dropper
edited April 22 in Money Matters
I've just started listing on Poshmark and as a very uncool 30-something, feel like there's a lot to learn.  (It's definitely an interesting mix of social media and sales, unlike the traditional eBay model.)  Anyone else using this site and have hacks they can share?
HeartlandHustle | Personal Finance and Betterment Blog  

Re: Poshmark?

• If you figure it out I want to know! I've been on there for a year and have only made one sale so far. Its annoying too because people "like" my stuff without any intention of buying it just to get me to look in their closet.
  • als1982als1982
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    Well, I made three sales over the weekend and made $45.  I did miss an offer on a pair of kate Spade earrings that I should have accepted, but oh well!  We'll see how those three buyers rate my sales.
    HeartlandHustle | Personal Finance and Betterment Blog  
  • wow - that's great! I need better stuff I guess hahaha. 
  • Sorry. I'm pushing 40 and I'm not sure I've heard of this site, but it sounds cool. What's the basic idea of it? Is it clothing only?
  • Sorry. I'm pushing 40 and I'm not sure I've heard of this site, but it sounds cool. What's the basic idea of it? Is it clothing only?
    Clothing and accessories, but it's definitely a relatively narrow focus compared to ebay or online yard sale groups.