Crafts
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Would you buy these for a wedding?

Re: Would you buy these for a wedding?

• I'm honestly not a huge fan of those. I'm assuming you're looking at them for centerpieces, right? What about something a little more subtle, like a mason jar with a tealight inside? If you're having a winter wedding, you can cover them with ribbon/lace/burlap depending on your colors. 

As for lights, these things last forever and look like real candles without getting hot/making a mess: 
  • Yesterday when I tried to type in the text box the program would not allow me to do so. 

I actually did make these for my wedding and used them as the table centerpieces. If was many years ago.

I was told that I might be able to sell them on the side (I'm a SAHM). So I was just wanting others' advice on whether this would be marketable. I was considering winter themes (snowflakes, holly etc.) and wedding things like wedding rings or double hearts. 

Thank you for your opinion. 

• I definitely think you'd be able to market them! They're cute and well-done, just not my style. 
  • Awesome.