Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Country Music Fans!

I went to the Delaware Junction Country Music Festival this weekend.  It was awesome!  Got to see Jason Aldean, Florida Georgia Line, Cole Swindell, Thomas Rhett, Frankie Ballard, my new favs The Cadillac Three and so many more.  We will definitely be heading back next year. I loved that the VIP section was off to the side, so people with GA tickets like myself could get right up to the stage. I've never been in the front row of a concert this large. Usually I can't even see because I am so short. I got to high-five Tyler Farr too!

Cole Swindell, looking cute as a button! He has so much energy and put on a great show. I can post some more pics later, when my phone stops being an asshole.

nocturnalintimacydmlk413

Re: Country Music Fans!

• How fun!!!!!! Is this every year? I may have to fly across the country and go next year, if it is! I love Cole Swindell - he's adorbs. And Jason Aldean is awesome live! Sounds like you had a blast!

My sister and I got Country mega tickets this year, (basically a season pass for all the country shows this summer). It's been a ton of fun! We see Dierks Bentley this Friday, and Luke Bryan next Saturday. There's just something about country concerts that are so much fun! 
    Vellichor: The strange wistfulness of used bookstores
  • I'm so jealous! Jason Aldean is one of my favs!
    Sammie born 04/23/09 (Peanut allergy)
    Emmett born 01/28/2013

2015 Books Read 3 * 2014 Books Read: 151
    2013 Books Read: 90 * 2012 Books Read: 125
    2011 Books Read: 150  * 2010 Books Read: 117

Jennie Writes Words ~~~ We Still Read ~~~ Presidential Challenge
  • How fun!!!!!! Is this every year? I may have to fly across the country and go next year, if it is! I love Cole Swindell - he's adorbs. And Jason Aldean is awesome live! Sounds like you had a blast!

My sister and I got Country mega tickets this year, (basically a season pass for all the country shows this summer). It's been a ton of fun! We see Dierks Bentley this Friday, and Luke Bryan next Saturday. There's just something about country concerts that are so much fun! 
    You should!!!! We camped out there and had a great time. They are going to have it again next year. This year was the first year.  I would love to see Luke Bryan and I have heard Dierks Bentley puts on a great show.

• Jen748 said:
    I'm so jealous! Jason Aldean is one of my favs!

His show was really good. Lots of pyrotechnics.

Jen748