Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Help!!!

So H was free yesterday and he was home while I was in class. He did the dishes and decided to use BKF on the pan he used for breakfast and the pot from the night before. Well he left them in the sink while we went to our hometown and we came back late at night. So it was soaking all day and night. Well this morning he went to wash those dishes and the bottom was all dark and stained where the BKF was.

We don't know what to do and I couldnt find anything on the web about a similar experience other than a woman who stained her SS stovetop and was asking if it could be solved. They gave her some suggestions but they are not from "reliable" sources and I would like to know if this has happened to anyone?

I only found the yahoo question about a sink but she didn't reply with what she did, and on their website they say nothing about leaving it on for too long. I emailed them since their phone numbers seem to be disconnected. TIA

Re: Help!!!